Pinnacle's annual user conference, Summit, is in less than 2 weeks! Summit 2017 promises to be an exciting and informative experience for all involved- bringing together clients from around the country and valued industry partners across the spectrum- into a group environment that promotes best practices, collaboration and future innovation.
One major topic of Summit 2017 is that of consumer engagement. While we will be showcasing the products and technology that make Pinnacle a leader in loyalty and customer retention, we will also be exploring new developments and enhancements that are coming soon- keeping us on the forefront of convenience retail software.
- We will discuss our collaboration with Darius for Retailers and the ways our Loyalty programs and their user behavior analytics can give retailers truly marketable results.
- Promotional awareness in-store is in huge decline. We will discuss how Loyalty programs and consumer engagement initiatives away from directional signage and cash stand promos can drive traffic and sales.
- Our relationship with Conexxus has kept us in-step with new and expanding technologies, and our Loyalty program is no different. Learn how we are compliant with Conexxus Loyalty standards and can work on a multitude of POS systems.
- Our Affiniti Consumer Mobile App presentation will showcase the existing and evolving ways our mobile environment is the best way to reach your customers, increase market share and add value to promotions.
- We will look ahead to advancing technology that will not only enhance Loyalty and convenience store marketing, but how those programs can more easily be integrated into existing store systems while improving and adding new hardware components like beaconing and imaging software.
Additionally, Summit 2017 offers us the opportunity to meet with our clients and industry leaders to find out what new challenges they face with increasingly diverse demographic groups- and how we can collaborate together to meet those challenges head on. Summit has become a standard bearer for the convenience store industry and the technology community.
To participate in this year's Summit or to learn more, click here!